For your everyday look, wedding day or just a weekend away, eyelash extensions is the subtle elegance making people wondering, “What is it about her?” A certified and experienced eyelash extension specialist will transform your look to WOW! So You offers two types of eyelash extensions, single strand and multi lash extensions called V-Lash. Call for a consultation.
- What are eyelash extensions? The extensions are synthetic eyelashes that are curved to replicate a natural eyelash. They are available in varying lengths and thickness. Applied to your individual eyelashes, there is no need for mascara, even though a water-based mascara is fine to use.
- How long do they last? The extensions are safe in the shower, while swimming, sleeping or exercising. With proper care and touch-up visits, your eyelash extensions can last a very long time. Normally a persons eyelash falls out every 60-90 days and a new one grows immediately. Therefore, it is necessary to get touch-ups to fill in the fallen lashes. About every 2 – 3 weeks is recommended; however, this will vary from person to person. Clients have had their lashes for over a year with regular touch-up visits.
eyelash extension pricing
BASIC SINGLE STRAND FULL SET
- 40-60 Lashes per Eye (2 hrs) – $200
- V-Lash Full Set (1 hr) – $100
BASIC RE-LAVISH FILL
- 30-40 Lashes/Eye (1 hr) – $50-100
- varies based on time between fills and lashes applied
maintenance & care
Proper maintenance of your lash extensions is important for long lasting beautiful lashes. Many factors can affect how long your lashes last. Follow these tips for best results:
- Lashes need minimal care. Avoid oil based eye products as these will loosen the bond. The longevity of the lashes is different with everyone due to lifestyle, care and natural lashes.
- Avoid getting your lashes wet for 24 hours after your application.
- For the first two days it is best to avoid swimming, saunas or steam rooms. Extreme heat is not recommended.
- If you experience any signs of irritation, contact us immediately. You may be allergic to lash extensions and need to have them removed.
- Avoid using waterproof mascara or mascara at all. We recommend using water washable mascara brushed gently on the tips of your extensions.
- Do not use an eyelash curler, perm or tint your lashes.
- Do not pick, pull or rub your lashes.
- Do not sleep on your lashes. It will cause them to twist and bend.
- We recommend you come back for a Re-Lavish application within 2-3 weeks to replace any outgrown lashes.